Thursday, March 9, 2017

Lovin' You

Popping in quickly this morning to share a fun and bright card I made for The Curtain Call GREEN challenge. I haven't put away the new Magic Flower Border die from Waffle Flower yet; I am seriously in love with watercolouring it!

I cut the die from watercolour paper and added my colour using Zig Clean Color markers and a small paint brush. The yellow splatters and the small pink heart add some extra cheerfulness to this already bright and bold card!

Isn't that fun? Clean and simple, bright and bold...totally Marcie style!


Thanks for stopping in today! Have a great day!


4 comments:

  1. I'm loving your new Waffle Flower border as well! This card is just fabulous! Popped right off the page at me at Curtain Call!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely take on the inspiration! Thanks so much for playing along with the Curtain Call!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful take on the inspiration photo, Marcie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is really pretty. love the watercolored floral border what a beautiful way to show off that die. thanks for linking up to curtain call.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!