Saturday, March 18, 2017

Inspired by All the Little Things #48

Happy Saturday! Saturday means another Inspired by All the Little Things challenge...yay!! We're seeing stars this week. :) That was my interpretation of it anyway. Isn't that what's fun about inspiration challenges?


I used my Waffle Flower Starry Night set for my sentiment and did a bunch of loose watercolouring for my background. It was so much fun just to drop splotches of paint here and there and see what happens. A few extra stamped stars finish it off. One layer, but full of impact!

Head over to the Inspired By blog and check out what the rest of my teammates came up with! We'd love it if you would play along with us this week. I can't wait to see what you come up with.
Enjoy your weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, wow, gorgeous, love that background and the sentiment is perfect, wonderful job.
    Cheers,
    L :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cool, artsy background, Marcie! You have a 'way' with a paintbrush :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty, Marcie! I love your fabulous take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!