Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Create Together with Bonnie Sharp


Bonnie Sharp from The Lucky Clucker is collaborating with me this week for another Create Together segment and we're creating with St. Patrick's Day in mind.

The colour green, shamrocks, leprechauns, pots of gold...what comes to your mind when you think of this festive holiday? We celebrate anything and everything around here so I usually hang a few shamrocks up to amuse the kids, and drink a green beer on the day of. :)

Here is my creation:
For my card today I envisioned something cheery with a rainbow spectrum. There's a pot of gold at the end of that rainbow, I just know it! I used watercolor cardstock for all my die cuts, and added my colour afterward using Zig Clean Colour markers. I love all the stitching details that the End of Rainbow, Sunny Skies, and the clouds provide. My sentiment from an older Hero Arts set was stamped in a crisp black ink to stand out against the background. The entire panel is adhered to a white card base using foam tape and a few clear and green sequins finish it off.

Thanks so much to Bonnie (it feels weird to call her Bonnie because I usually refer to her as MOM) for joining me this week! Head on over to her blog and see what she created for St. Patrick's Day!
Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE your beautiful watercolour rainbow Marcie! ......and can you share some of that gold with me?!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!