Sunday, July 19, 2009

Who loves you?

What a busy week and weekend!! First it was my birthday (28, not so old YET!), then we had my best friend and her husband down for the weekend and went to see Tim McGraw in concert....soooo much fun!! I love that my mom is a crafter as well...she always gives birthday presents like SHE would want to get- so I received from her and my dad (well, really just her, dad had no clue) Papertrey Ink's Vintage Picnic and Trademarks!!! What an AWESOME gift!! Also, a SU! border punch, and some other 'essentials' like glue dots, foam dots and glue...ahhhh, I loved my birthday! :)

Here's a quick card- still no editing program. Soon....

Supplies:
Stamps: Sentiment from U R A Hoot by CHF; Pretty Pattern backgrounder by CHF
Paper: Lemonade collection by Basic Grey
Other: Hibiscus Burst button; felt owl from Lemonade collection by Basic Grey; gems by K & Company; glitter from Stickles
Ink: Palette Noir; Versamagic Celery

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me some love!