Tuesday, July 21, 2009

When it rains...it pours!

Of course, the hard drive in my computer crashed and we need to get a new computer entirely (what's on our old hard drive is recoverable thank goodness!), on top of a $$ dental bill (who knew a cavity cost that much...get brushing!!) and now I need a new dishwasher!! (NO WAY will I ever go back to hand washing dishes!).

But have I ever ONCE thought about saving money and reconsider going to Florida for CHA???? NOOOOOOOO!!!!! :) :) Are you kidding me!? Oh yeah, did I mention I'm going to Florida for CHA? My mom and I are leaving the 30th and taking a few classes, as well as hopefully meeting a bunch of fellow stampers. I'm beyond excited! Mom is one of the Dirty Dozen over on SCS, so I hope she drags me along and introduces me to what I consider 'stamping royalty' :)
On to the card...I love it! A little offbeat and funky compared to what I usually make. I showed it to my hubby and he kinda turned up his nose, so I"m not sure what THAT means...haha.
Supplies:
Stamps: Window Shopping by My Favorite Things
Paper: Basic Grey Sultry 6x6 paper pack
Ink: Memento Black; Copics
Other: Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist, Hot Kiss Art Glitter, Basic Grey rhinestone circle

1 comment:

  1. Ooooooh my how exciting for you and your mom to be going to CHA. Can't wait to hear all about it. I think your card is funky. I like how you've added the embellies to give it that extra bling. Have a great time at CHA. Hugs, Maria

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!