Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Where's MY cabana boy?! :)

I bought this fabulous stamp at the Paper Pickle on my latest excursion there a few weeks ago. The Rubber Verses sentiment just cracked me up, and it reminded me of my mother-in-law. In a good way... :)

I paired this silly sentiment with Papertrey Ink's Raspberry Fizz and True Black cardstock, and patterned paper that is soooo old I have no idea where it came from! I also used some Spellbinders Nestabilities (Labels One), Prima flowers, a Making Memories shimmer brad, and Basic Grey brads on this one. A nice summery card to go along with the SWELTERING heat we are having in South Western Ontario...not complaining though. I just went out a bought myself a bunch of cute little sundresses to keep cool in :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!