Saturday, June 14, 2008

Out on a Limb for a Sweet Baby

I can't wait for tomorrow...it's Papertrey Ink's release day! Woohoo! I used all Papertrey Ink products on this card, in anticipation of buying up all their new goodies tomorrow. :)

This card uses Lavender Moon cardstock, Bitty Baby Blessings patterned paper, Lavender Moon polka dot satin ribbon, Lavender Moon ink, Polka Dot Basics stamp set, Mixed Messages stamp set (Sweet Baby sentiment) and the Out on a Limb stamp set. I also used Pinecone Versacolor ink, oval and scalloped oval Nestabilities, and my corner rounder.

To see my inspiration for this card, check out the Lucky Clucker's original on SCS.

7 comments:

  1. Ooooooo! I love it! Colours are awesome and way to use up the Papertrey supplies - then of course, you have to buy more!! Good thinking!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Marcie, I love that lavender moon colour, it's great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful, beautiful card Marcie. Just perfect for a new babe. Lovely Kylie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card! I love the sophisticated look you achieved here w/ Papertrey products.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow beautiful card love the delicate colours very elegant :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its a beautiful card Marcie. I love the colours - just right for a new baby.
    hugs
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!