Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Who says I'm normal!!??


This sentiment I've used just cracks me up. Isn't it the truth some days?! :) I saw it on a rubber stamp at River City Rubber Works and decided to print it off myself on Microsoft Word...probably not good to do that, but oh well! I'm sure they didn't come up with the saying themselves!

The image is Pmsabella from Stamping Bella, and was coloured in with Copic markers, with Stickles on her hair band and socks. I used a Sakura gelly roll marker for shine on the candy wrapper, chip bag and pop can. I inked the edges with Cyan Versacolor and matted it to pale pink Bazzil cardstock. The dp is from Crate paper (yes, you've seen it before on a few other cards I've done recently...) and all other cardstocks are from Bazzil. The ribbon is misc. from my stash and the brads are from the Cupcake line by Basic Grey. The rectangles were both punched out using my Marvy punches (plain AND scalloped)
The sketch is from SCS176 on SCS.

6 comments:

  1. That sentiment musat have been written with me in mind! Fab card! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card and great sentiment!!
    Hugs
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. This stamp could so easily be re-named backybella! Great sentiment and card, love the colouring with the copic markers too!
    Love
    Becky xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. sorry, that should read beckybella!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. great card, just love the sentiment will make a note of it and prob use it too :P
    ev x

    ReplyDelete
  6. OOooo! I love that sentiment! and all your colours are fabulous together!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!