Thursday, May 22, 2008

Text messages!

Sorry about the fuzzy picture- must have been having some sort of mental block with my camera today! This cute little cell phone stamp is Gina K.'s Text Messages. I bought it because I'm beginning to sell (or should I say, CELL) some of my cards and this one kind of lends to the teen girl birthday...or at least, for all the teen girls I know! :) I stamped it in Brilliance Graphite Black and coloured it in using my Copic markers, then going over it with a pink Sakura gelly roll marker that gave it a nice sparkle. The 'screen' of the phone is covered in Crystal Lacquer to give it that 'glass' look. BTW (that's my text lingo)- the set comes with many messages that you can stamp on the screen...pretty cool eh!? I inked the edges black and matted it on two layers of Bazzil cardstock. The patterned paper is from my stash from looooong ago, so who even knows who made it!!?? The flowers are Primas and the brad is from Making Memories...all in all, a bright, sassy card if I do say so myself!

2 comments:

  1. Marcie,
    Cute card with the telephone. I love the vibrant colors.
    darlene

    ReplyDelete
  2. brilliant card love the bright colours and that cute phone. good luck with selling your cards not that you will need it your cards are gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!