Thursday, May 1, 2008

Little boy birthday!

This Stamping Bella image works wonderfully for little boys- and that's exactly what I've used it for- a little boy birthday card. I stamped my image and coloured it in using my Copic markers. I used a Sizzix circle diecut in my Ellison Big Shot machine to cut the image out, and then my Nestabilities for the Spring Moss (Papertrey Ink) cardstock that it's matted on. The patterned papers are from Nana's Nursery Boy line by DCWV. Ribbon is misc. from my stash, and the brads are Making Memories. I used one of the Happy Birthday's from the Birthday Basics set by Papertrey Ink. And done!

5 comments:

  1. Great card. Boy cards are quite difficult for me...I like the stamp. I am lazy...I don't like colouring in, so I think you've done a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great, just the inspiration I needed for a friends son. Having 4 daughters, the boy stuff is a bit difficult for me too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boys are always difficult - but you have done a great job - love it!
    Sue. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card ! The birthday boy is very lucky !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card. Really love the little boy image. Well done. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!