Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Laugh every day!

Ugh, sometimes it feels hard to laugh every day doesn't it? Luckily I have my own source of pure happiness- my 18 month old son Jake who cracks me up many times a day with his goofy personality and new discoveries. This card captures the essence of "laugh every day". I cased it from dougnat's gallery on SCS. Don't those monkeys look like they are having a blast??
This image was sent along in a Pay It Forward package by Ellen from Petrolia- one of ladies I met up with for lunch many weeks ago. The monkey's are the cute Changito Amigos from Stampendous. I coloured in the monkey's with my Copic markers and stamped the sentiment from Hero Arts in Brilliance Graphite Black on the bottom. All papers used (except for the white) are from Basic Grey's Cupcake 6x6 paper pack. I did some faux stitching around the edges, and added some Summer Sunrise stitched ribbon from Papertrey Ink, the rest you can figure out for yourself! :)

9 comments:

  1. Briliant card! I adore those monkeys and your LO is fab xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, loving those monkeys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card Marcie - they sure do look like there having so much fun - and so cute :-)x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card - I love those monkeys - they remind me of 2 that live in this house!!

    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Marcie
    You have been busy since I last visited, all of your creations are adorable! It's great the way a child's laugh can brighten up your day isn't it...
    Becky xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Waht a great FUN card - love it!
    Sue. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute card!! Really love the backing papers. I want some !! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE this- We are so in love with monkeys in our house- i have a 12 month and he loves them- this card is sooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those monkeys are so cute I love this card xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!