Saturday, May 3, 2008

Holy pink giraffe...

Woah- is she ever pink!! I think I went a little overboard with my pink Copics when I started colouring this cute giraffe in, but it was my only stamped image of it (given to me by my mom and I have NO idea what it is!?) so once was all I got! All patterned papers on this card are from DCWV Nana's Nursery Baby Girl glitter stack (that was a mouthful!), and the pink (Sweet Blush) and white are from Papertrey Ink. I inked around the image edges with Sweet Blush ink, and matted the image. The rest is pretty self-explanatory! :) Buttons are misc. from my stash, the sentiment is from My Favorite Things She's Having a Baby set, and the clear bauble is from Stamping Bella.
A cute little baby card for when that little girl arrives...I have 4 girlfriends who are pregnant, so I'm going to cross my fingers that ONE of them has a girl!!! They need to give my little guy a future girlfriend!! :)

3 comments:

  1. That giraffe is so cute!! I love this card.
    Cathy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not much into cute, but that is one adorable giraffe!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!