Thursday, May 29, 2008

Cupcakes ALWAYS help!

Cupcakes ALWAYS help, yup they do!! I did this card for Taylored Expressions Cupcake Challenge #17
I love Cupcakeabella from Stamping Bella...toooo cute. Hmmm, don't I start EVERY Bella card off like that?! Well, I can't help it...I love them all! This one I coloured in with my Copic markers and added Stickles to the blue stripes and the cherry on top (or whatever that thing is!). I inked Mountain Lake Versacolor around the edges and matted it to pink paper from the Basic Grey Two Scoops 6x6 pack. All papers on this card are in fact from Two Scoops (except the white of course, Papertrey Ink Stampers Select). Brads are Two Scoops also! I love that Basic Grey made coordinating brads...it really helps! The sentiment is from Inkadinkado. I've actually used this combination of stamp and sentiment before I just realized, but I love them both together so much! That's the joy of cardmaking- no two cards are alike!

5 comments:

  1. Love the cupcake and image. Lovely matching brads - the Two Scoops papers are gorgeous.
    Sue. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card - I could almost eat that cupcake!! I love these 2 scoop papers too.
    hugs
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This stamp is gorgeous! I wish I could find a cake that big! Great card
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fab card, I'm sitting here eating a fresh cream scone, so quite appropriate! (LOL)
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  5. fab card love the image and those papers are gorgeous

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!