Saturday, April 26, 2008

Sweet Berry Mother's Day

This card was fairly straightforward. Card base is Berry Sorbet cardstock , followed by Sweet Blush and designer paper from the Pink Patterns 6x6 paper pack ALL from Papertrey Ink. Next was more Pink Patterns paper matted on Berry Sorbet. I stamped the "Mother" and "Happy Mother's Day" sentiments (from the Women of Life set by Papertrey Ink) in Brilliance Graphite Black ink. The flower from the Women of Life set was stamped in Berry Sorbet ink and the middle circle was stamped in Sweet Blush and I added Diamond Stickles for accent. After cutting the circle out using my Nestabilities die I inked the edges with Sweet Blush ink and matted it on Sweet Blush cardstock cut out using the scalloped circle Nestabilities. I added a black dot to each scallop using my Sakura gelly roll marker, and then glued it all down. After added a black brad to each corner I was done!

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. I like the Stickles, looks great !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card. Really lik ethe colours. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card I like the stickle effect. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!