Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Mother's Day mayhem

I think I'm going to set up a table and sell my cards at an upcoming town garage sale weekend, and so since it is the season for all those type of celebrations, I'm busy making Mother's Day and Father's Day cards.
This one uses mostly Papertrey products like the card in the previous post also does. The card base is the standard size, made out of Berry Sorbet cardstock. The little pink squares of patterned papers are appropriately named Pink Patterns, all from the 6x6 paper pack. I believe I cut them all 1.5"x1.5" and matted them on the Sweet Blush cardstock. I stamped the Happy Mother's Day sentiment (from Inkadinkado) on white cardstock in the Sweet Blush ink, and sponged the edges with the same. It's matted on the Spring Moss paper, which was punched out with a Marvy Scalloped Rectangle Giga punch. The ribbon underneath is the stitched Berry Sorbet ribbon.

1 comment:

  1. Love this card! I am going to add you to my Blog fav.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!