Monday, April 21, 2008

Howdy Pardner!!

I love this little "cowboy" from Lizzie Anne Designs- yes, another image I have stamped from my mother. :) I stamped in Brilliance Graphite Black ink and coloured him in with Copic markers trying to use colours as close as possible to the patterned paper I've used...which is the Cupcake line from Basic Grey. (all papers on this card, except the white cardstock is from Basic Grey) I doodled around the edges and matted the image to a coordinating solid that came in the Cupcake pack. In his hand I added a Sandylion balloon sticker that likely came from a pack bought at the Dollar Store...cheap and cute! The chipboard star is from Scenic Route and I covered it with patterned paper and inked around the edges. The brads are coordinating Cupcake brads from Basic Grey, and the sentiment comes from the Birthday Basics set by Papertrey Ink.



I'll leave you with a picture of my little guy Jake. He's 18 months and he TIRES ME OUT!! :) He go, go, goes allll the time...and that's what he's supposed to be doing! He's brushing his teeth in this picture- we sing the Raffi song "Brush Your Teeth" while he's doing it and he sometimes gets distracted from brushing because he's giggling at our singing :) Awwww he's cute!!

10 comments:

  1. What a great photo! Your little boy is a real cutie. We sing the same song at teeth brushing time, and I agree it can sometimes be more of a distraction. I love your cowboy card, so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute boy and an ADORABLE card- you can use it for cute ccard thursday- a mans world card???

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card and isn't he gorgeous too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jake is so cute, great photo i have a little boy just a bit older than Jake and your right they totaly tire you out lol, what a great way to get them to brush their teeth will have to try that :)

    great card love the cowboy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute card and such a CUTE little boy!! My youngest is 2 and she wears me out too :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow wonderful cute Card. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab card, that image is so cute and I love the papers you have used. Your little boy is such a cutie.
    Thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the stamp! Your little boy is such a sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous card, love the cowboy and sentiment, so cute

    thank you for joining in the CCT challenge

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!