Thursday, April 17, 2008

Babies, weddings and birthdays- we have it all!

I haven't used this stamp in awhile so when I looked at it in my cute little Bella binder I wanted to give it a go! I stamped the image (Bella baby hanging bundle) in Brilliance Graphite Black ink and coloured it with Copics, adding Diamond Stickles to the flowers. It's matted on a shimmery butter coloured paper that I bought at my LSS- the Paper Pickle. Cardstock is all from Bazzil, and the coral coloured paper I ran through my Diamond's in the Rough Cuttlebug folder. The star brads are from Making Memories and I picked them up on Monday at Michael's-- phewf-- I'd forgotten how EXPENSIVE that place is!! The ribbon is Offray, and the tag punch is one of Martha Stewart's (another buy at Michael's), with the sentiment being from Papertrey Ink's Limitless Label's stamp set.

The wedding wishes sentiment used on this card is so classic and pretty. This is a card that looks nicer IRL. It comes across as too grey and *blah* on screen. :(
I used grey paper and patterned paper from the SEI Jolie Chocolat 6x6 paper pack. The link takes you to where I bought mine from- Scrappin' Great Deals. The white cardstock I ran through the Floral Fantasy Cuttlebug embossing folder.
Ribbon is from Michael's and is a realllly pretty sheer white with polka dots- so CUTE :) And finally, the sentiment from Verve Visual's Wonderful Wishes Remixed set.


Isn't she JUST ADORABLE??!! I love Eloise Greengrass from Stamping Bella. This image was sent to me by Ellen, just like the image in this post. I've intended this to be a birthday card, and it would probably suit a preteen girl. :) They usually like sparkly things. :)
I coloured her in with Copics and added Diamond Stickles to her dress in a few places. The sparkle IRL is just awesome. After sponging Berry Sorbet ink around the edges I matted the image on a scalloped rectangle I cut out using my Nestabilities dies. The white and Berry Sorbet cardstocks, and the Berry Sorbet stitched ribbon are all from Papertrey Ink, with the Berry Sorbet having been run through my Divine Swirls Cuttlebug folder. The sentiment is from Verve Visual's Starlight Starbright Remixed set.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!