Thursday, March 13, 2008

You Take the Cake!!!

I love this card....of course it's a CASE from SCS, whose though, I can't remember right now. I promise I'll post back later to tell you exactly who it is from. Edited to add: Check out Ginapier's gallery for some awesome cards- that's where this idea came from! All the white paper used is Papertrey Ink's Stampers Select White cardstock which is divine... and I ran it through my Big Shot in the new Floral Fantasy folder from Cuttlebug. The embossed pieces are mounted on regular white cardstock, with the smaller center piece popped up with dimensionals. I stamped the flowery cake, candles and serving platter (all from the You Take the Cake set from MFT) in Brilliance Graphite Black ink and coloured them in with my copics, using stickles here and there for extra sparkle. I tied an iridescent white shimmery ribbon around the main image, and glued it all down. The Sentiment is from the same set, and was also stamped in black ink.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!