Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Tilda with her Easter basket

Okay, okay, I have 2 Tilda stamps by Magnolia that I'm afraid of using- I really have no ideas when it comes to using them and they are soooo pretty that I'm nervous to get stamping with them!! So I did some searching on SCS and found a Tilda card that I really loved and used that layout and well, pretty much every element of it for my own creation! :) Edited to add: You can see the original card here at SCS.
I stamped her in brilliance black ink by versamagic, and coloured her in with my copics, using some DP for her rolled up pant legs. I 'glittered' her wings using my new copic spica glitter pen- given to me by my wonderful mother :)
The patterned papers are all from the "For Peep's Sake" line by Imaginisce....sooooo Eastery and springlike. I can't wait to use the rest of the papers I have. All the cardstock is Bazzil, the baubles are 'pearl' from Stamping Bella, the flower is from Prima, the ribbon from Walmart, and the button comes from Making Memories Garden Party box of flowers and buttons. As you can probably see if you look closely, I need smaller glue dots! Done!
Ugh, I'm on day 2 of no morning naps for Jake....so I'm pretty zonked myself from keeping him amused all morning. Two naps a day was making him wake up pretty darn early in the a.m., so we're trying to cut out the morning one and cross our fingers he'll sleep for 3 hours in the afternoon and STILL go to bed at a reasonable time and get UP at a reasonable time in the morning...*sigh*

1 comment:

  1. Nice job on your first magnolia.
    She's so cute, love the dp

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!