Monday, March 3, 2008

Swiss dots are hot!


Oooooo I love those Swiss Dots from Cuttlebug. When I first saw them I thought- nope, don't like em', won't use it....but after seeing so many gorgeous creations using that folder I wondered, "what am I thinking!!??" So of course, I bought it.
This card is almost a direct case from a card by Sharon Johnson of No Time to Stamp...see the link to her in the previous post.
I used Bazzil white cardstock and ran it through the Swiss Dots folder, using my Big Shot machine. I wish I could tell how you how far in I embossed, but really, I wasn't being technical about it!! After embossing, I turned the piece of cardstock over and using my ScorPal, scored two lines vertically down the length of the card. I then tied some pretty baby "boyish" ribbon around it, and added a blue safety pin. Oh, the inside has a nice sentiment about how babies are a gift blown from the hand of God. I like this card. I'm going to have to buy some more blue ribbon, and some pink too so I can make lots more!! Done!

2 comments:

Thanks for leaving me some love!