Saturday, March 1, 2008

Strawberry Shortcake sweetness...


This little gal reminds me of Strawberry Shortcake when she's paired with these awesome papers from DCWV Nana's Nursery line.
She's miniwagonbella from Stamping Bella and I loooooovey her! (to be said like Em from Stamping Bella)
First I stamped her and coloured her in with my copic markers. I used Liquid Pearl accents on her shirt collar and the doll's collar. The green flowers on the wagon have lime stickles on them. I inked pink around the edges, and matted her twice on cardstock which was punched with my SU ticket punch. Then I added pink eyelets using my Cropadile. The patterned papers are all from Nana's Nursery- the Baby Girl collection, which I split with my mom. I used my SU corner punch (new!!), added some primas with a MM crystal brad in the center, some ribbon, and after MUCH deliberating, used the sentiment from the Technique Tuesday Small Talk collection. I stamped it, then cut it in two, inked the edges and matted in on the green cardstock. It's popped out with dimensionals. Done!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!