Thursday, March 20, 2008

Some more wedding cards...

This is a CASE of my own from a few days ago- the birthday all white card. You'll see on that post, that it's actually a CASE from someone else too :)
For this one I used the Floral Fantasy Cuttlebug folder with dark purple Bazzil cardstock, and the Piece of Cake set from Papertrey Ink. I used purple inks, sage Versacolor for the leaves and Stickles for the flower centres. And done!!

This beautiful stamp is from the Artful Stamper, and I LOVE it! It's soooo pretty to colour and it just SCREAMS for sparkle. :) I used pale purple shades of copic markers for the flowers, with light green for the leaves and my spica glitter marker on all the flowers.
I inked the edges of the image pale purple (Hyacinth by Versacolor I believe) and mounted it on white, then added white brads coated with Diamond stickles. It's matted again on white glitter paper by Doodlebug Designs, and then matted AGAIN on white cardstock! The final card is 4"x4". And done!

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me some love!