Thursday, March 20, 2008

Ooooooo lots of cards

Ohhhh boy this is the ultimate test of laziness, but I'm not going to get too detailed about these cards...I'm just happy to finally get them up on here! If you have questions about any of them, PLEASE ask me in the comments, I'd be happy to tell you anything you need to know! Or, maybe you'll be satisfied with the bare necessities! :)

Okay, this one used the Bella Baby Buggy Bumper from Stamping Bella, and the "congratulations" is from Clearly Wordsworth Baby Collection and the blue Baubles come from SB also. Patterned paper is the Basic Grey Baby Boy line.











This uses patterned paper from the Two Scoops line by Basic Grey, and stamps from the Small Script SU set, and the hearts are from the All About U SU set.
These papers and cardstock are all from Papertrey Ink, and the image comes from their Piece of Cake set. Ink is Aqua Mist (also PTI) and pale pink Versamagic. Diamond stickles are the centres of the flowers, and scalloped circle is a nestability die.




This uses BSC19 and BCC19 from SCS. I used Feelwellabella from Stamping Bella, coloured her in with copic markers and the sentiment is from the Rain or Shine set by MFT. The cardstock is all Bazzil, and the blue was run through my Big Shot machine using the Swiss Dots folder by Cuttlebug. The clear bauble is from Stamping Bella, and the ribbon is miscellaneous from my stash! PHEWF!!!!! And done!!!

1 comment:

  1. Great cards! It was nice to meet you and your little boy at lunch yesterday. Happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!