Monday, March 3, 2008

New Cuttlebug folders!!!

Wow, so I'm really trying hard to buy ALL the new Cuttlebug folders. :)
Since I received quite a few in the mail today, I played away all afternoon, experimenting with some of them. I ordered the swiss dots, distressed stripes, numbers collage and fancy corners (that one isn't new, but it's new to ME!). That is besides the Floral Fantasy I got in the mail Friday! All from Scrappin' Great Deals by the way! Anyway, for my Cuttlebug inspiration I usually check out Sharon Johnson's blog No Time to Stamp, because she always has some really creative projects utilizing those amazing embossing folders!
This card was quick and simple. The base of the card is papertrey white cardstock. Glued to that is my white bazzil cardstock cut to size. I ran it through my Ellison Big Shot with the Fancy Corners mini folder from Cuttlebug (Provo Craft). I stamped my sentiment from Hero Arts in a Hint of Pesto Versamagic ink, and added a pesto coloured silk ribbon to the top and tied it in a knot. Done! So elegant and easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!