Tuesday, March 18, 2008

A Kimmie Sketch Challenge a few days too late!!

This card is based on Kraftin' Kimmie's most recent sketch challenge with the winner receiving an awesome Magnolia stamp!! Unfortunately....I'm a few days too late to enter the contest, but I still wanted to try the sketch out and see what I could come up with!!

You'll have to excuse me as the image I used was stamped a long time ago by my mom from her collection so I really have no idea what it is called!

I coloured in this beautiful lady with my copic markers and punched the corners using my ticket punch by SU, and inked the edges with sage Versacolor, then matted it on Aqua Mist cardstock by Papertrey Ink. The card base is Spring Moss cardstock, also from Papertrey Ink, as well as the patterned paper from the Everyday Blessings collection. I used my Purple Cow trimmer with a decorative blade inserted to cut the wavy border on the Aqua Mist paper, and my corner rounder for the scallops on the patterned paper.

The flowers are Primas, with a pearl Bella Bauble for the flower centre. The sentiment comes from the Essential Sentiments set by My Favorite Things. After gluing it all together I was done!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!