Thursday, March 20, 2008

I'm STUFFED!

Today was my lunch in Petrolia at Actor's restaurant with a bunch of ladies who love cardmaking as much as I do! Well, let me tell you, I'm STUFFED! I had the yummiest chicken club with fries and was still not hungry come supper time...and to boot I scored some really neat stuff at the Town Scrapper from Phebe- a little bit of MFT, some Whipper Snapper, and my new fave, High Hopes. I think Kraftin' Kimmie took a picture or two, so maybe they'll show up on her blog at some point.

I've done a few wedding cards lately as a good friend is getting married the 29th of March, and I want a perfect card for her...well, I have a few semi-okay ones to choose from now! :)

This one is a case from the Papertrey Ink gallery. I used Aqua Mist and white cardstock- both from Papertrey Ink, as well as Aqua Mist polka dot ribbon, and matching ink. The stamps come from the Piece of Cake set also from....yep, that's right, Papertrey Ink. :) The darker aqua ink is Mountain Lake Versacolor. The scalloped rectangle is from a Nestabilities set-- the rest is pretty self-explanatory!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!