Thursday, February 21, 2008

So sweet of you!


I couldn't help myself...a few weeks ago I bought another grab bag from Pink Cat Studio. Their stamps are just so funky!
This ice cream sundae image was stamped in black and coloured with copics, and I added white liquid pearl accent to a few spots to make it look like whipped cream (I'm making myself drool with hunger here!) I sponged fresh green Versacolor ink around the edges, and matted it to brown cardstock. The sentiment I stamped in cyan Versacolor and also sponged its edges with fresh green ink, and then cut out each word and glued it directly to the dp which is Basic Grey Phoebe. I glued on my image and added a few green staples which are Making Memories. I punched two hole using my Cropodile, and threaded some iridescent white ribbon that I bought at Walmart through and tied it in a knot. It's all backed on brown bazzil cardstock, then glued to a papertrey white cardstock base.

2 comments:

  1. love your liquid pearl accent. it does look delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card. The paper is perfect for the background. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!