Monday, February 11, 2008

Pretty Bird! Ohhhhh Pretty Bird!


I love this card! I'm so happy about the way it turned out, and it couldn't have been easier!


I used my Papertreyink white cardstock for the card base, layered black bazzil cardstock on top, ran pink bazzil cardstock through my cuttlebug embossing folder (the script one) and wrapped some pretty black lace ribbon around the pink and glued it behind. The image was stamped in black Palette noir ink on top of the Close to my Heart Romantic Background which was stamped in pink. I used my Marvy squared scalloped punch to cut it out, and backed it on black cardstock...and done! Easy peasy.


Off to make supper now...my husband has recently started a diet and I'm feeling guilty for not joining in, so tonight I'm actually going to find a recipe that's healthy AND tastes good...is it possible???

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely beautiful! The contrast with the black and lavender is fantastic! Welcome to the blogging world!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!