Saturday, February 16, 2008

More, more, more cards!

Can you tell I'm at work where there is high-speed internet? :) Don't tell! Two more cards for you to check out.

The first is from this months Paper Pretties card in a box kit featuring Sweetiebellas. My mom gets the kits, and she was nice enough to let me make one of the six that the kit comes with....awww, she's a sweetiebella herself! You'll have to check out the deets on that site to see what the companies are for everything- all I know is the bellas!

I added the best friends sentiment at the bottom using the MFT set Essential Sentiments.

This card is for my little guy Jake's story hour buddy.
Adam will be 1 year old in a few months and I wanted to use this cute elephant stamp for his birthday card.
I stamped the image in black and embossed with clear EP. I coloured it in using my copics and added stickles to the flower. I sponged brick versamagic ink around the edges and mounted it on coordinating cardstock that backs the patterned paper (My Mind's Eye). The entire card just uses the DP from My Mind's Eye and it's matching solid colours...add a brad or two, stamped the sentiment in black and embossed with clear EP and done! Two cards to add to my growing pile!!

What do all of YOU do with your cards?? I have stacks and stacks that are just sitting... :(

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous cards!!!

    I'm the same with my cards, I've got drawers full of the things!!! :)

    Samm
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!