Tuesday, February 12, 2008

I *Herd* that you love MFT...and so do I!


January's MFT release included the Punny Farm set which I promptly set out and bought...why wouldn't I?? - it's just toooo cute! Did you see February's release?? Ooooo lala- a little racy, but lots of fun!
This card was made using a MFT sketch from SCS, and the base is my ever handy Papertreyink white cardstock WHICH IS ALMOST RUNNING OUT!!!!! ACKKK! What will I do??!! Wait until the 15th of course, to see what their new releases are and included a stack of white paper in my order which is becoming a monthly habit on the 16th usually :)
ANYWAY- all the cardstock was Bazzil, and the image I stamped once, stamped again and cut out, and masked to create two more cows. I like the result. I coloured them in using my copics, and added grass for them to stand on. The edges are sponged with Mango Madness ink from Versa Magic and the DP I used is Scenic Route which is becoming an increasing favourite of mine.
I stamped the sentiment on the same DP and cut it out and rounded the end using my Word Window punch from SU (okay, it's my mom's punch but she knows I borrowed it!)- I just threaded it through one end - pretty easy. Ribbon is from my stash and flowers are primas, and the brad is MM. I like it, and I'm giving it to one of my girlfriends who lives on a dairy farm...she'll think it's cute I'm sure.
Well, my little guy is running around pantless- don't know how that happened but lately he's discovering all sorts of fun things, like how to take off his pants and his diaper, or climb the bookshelves....*sigh* it's a busy life being a mom! But I LOVE it and wouldn't have it any other way! :)

2 comments:

  1. Ah!! I love those cows, they are SO fun to work with!!! Oh and hey look....I'm in your list of blogs over there!!! How cool! THANKS!!! Heehee!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!