Saturday, February 16, 2008

Happy 50th birthday Auntie!


A birthday card for my Aunt Cindy who is celebrating her 50th birthday tomorrow!! Woohoo!! My uncle is having a party at their house tomorrow afternoon so that should be loads of fun mingling with family and friends- gotta love a party! :)
I based this card on MFTSC13 over at SCS. The card was made using papertreyink white cardstock which I ordered more of thank goodness! (Along with a few other things from their latest release...*ahem*) and layered with pink bazzil cardstock and patterned paper of which I'm not sure WHO it was made by...my mom left it in my scrap drawer (thanks Lucky!) so when I pulled it out I thought "how pretty" but there was no name on it :(
The image is from Sunshine Designs - one of their cubes- and was coloured with my copics, and I added some stickles for extra 'prettiness'. I cut out the image using a Sizzix circle die cut, and paper pierced around the edge, then sponged pink ink around it. The flower are primas, and the shimmer brad is from Making Memories. The sentiment is from Papertreyink's Piece of Cake set, which I borrowed from my mom so much that I finally bought my own set...it was about time! Hope Aunt Cindy likes it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!