Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Bunnies multiplying


Here is another Easter card to attempt to get me in the "spring" mood- as I look out the window I see about 10 feet of snow :( Okay, not really that much, but seriously, is winter over YET??

This one uses my Hero Arts "April" set again.

I like this set because it has Easter images, springtime images, some nice sayings, and a whole lot more. I once again used the Garden Party Making Memories DP with coordinating velvet flower brads. The card base is white papertrey cardstock, and I used a sketch from SCS for my layout (I'll have to look up what particular sketch later). I stamped the bunny image 4 times and added some "grass" with my copic markers. I coloured the bunnies with my copics also. The sentiment was stamped with a sepia coloured ink from Memories dye, and I lightly brushed over it with a pale pink chalk. I inked the edges pink and matted it to white shimmery paper from Doodlebug Designs. And like I mentioned before the DP is Making Memories and so are the brads! Done!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!