Saturday, February 23, 2008

BSC14


Another kittycatabella card- this one based on BSC14 on SCS. I really like this card! I stamped her and coloured her with my copics first, then had to find some matching DP. I always get so excited to colour those bellas, and forget that I should be basing my colours on some DP or else I'll be in trouble when I go to putting it all together later on...luckily I found this pretty sparkly paper from Die Cuts With a View to use for my background paper.
I used a margarine lid to make the half circle out of black cardstock- just traced it on the back with pencil, then cut out, and glued it to the DP.
The I wrapped some pretty silver ribbon from Offray (bought at Walmart!) around both papers and secured around the back with glue dots.
I doodled around the edges of the main image and used my ticket punch from SU on both the image and the dark grey cardstock it's matted on. Once I attached my main image I added silver rhinestones around the edges of the black circle. The "Kids with Fur" sentiment is from MFT and was stamped in red ink, and matted on red shiny paper which looks more like black in the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!