Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Paper Smooches June Guest Designer


I am excited to be back for another week as the June Guest Designer for Paper Smooches

Every Wednesday in June you will see a creation from me using fabulous product from this fun company. Check out their blog for details on how YOU can play along in their monthly challenge and win a chance at being a guest designer too! Yet again for this week, the new product has not made its way to me yet...seriously. What is UP with that?!  For today I have used older, but still fabulous stamps. :) 

For my card today, I used Best Buds and paper pieced it with some pretty patterned paper. I added some shading with Copic markers and glittered up the flower centres with Stickles...because SPARKLE people. Always sparkle.  The edges of the white card base were inked with Tumbled Glass Distress Ink, and I flicked on a few splatters of it as well. The sentiment is from Chit Chat

Thanks for stopping in and have an excellent Wednesday! Hugs! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!