Saturday, June 17, 2017

Inspired by All the Little Things #61

I don't know where that gorgeous window is located, but I do know I'd love to be looking out of it! So pretty! Dreamy shades of purple/blue, florals, and that lovely window are the inspiration for this week's Inspired by All the Little Things challenge. 

Here's my take on the challenge: 
I die cut the Peekaboo Window from my white card base, and added some patterned paper behind it. The floral spray was coloured with Copic markers and has some Diamond Stickles added here and there. It's adhered with foam tape to pop it off the card base.  The sentiment was embossed using white embossing powder directly on the patterned paper. 

Play along with us this week using the gorgeous inspiration photo as your starting point. The linky will close on Friday, 23 June at 11:55am (PST) and can be found HERE on the Inspired By blog. While you're there, check out what the rest of my talented teammates came up with!!

2 comments:

  1. Super pretty take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply beautiful and the attention to detail is perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!