Saturday, June 10, 2017

Inspired by All the Little Things #60


Happy Saturday everyone! Saturday means a new Inspired by All the Little Things challenge and I'm here to show you what I created for it this week. 

I love the fresh white on white look and earthy florals of the inspiration photo and made something similar for my card today. The new Fiori plates from Birch Press worked perfectly for this! 

I used Fiori Plate Layer B die cut from white cardstock and layered it over a white card base. The centrepiece was created by die cutting the Thinking of You base from Concord & 9th and backing it with different coloured cardstock. The sentiment is from Simon Says Stamp and was cut in gold glitter paper. A few pale pink sequins were added to draw in the pink from the inspiration photo. 

Hop on over to the Inspired By blog and see what the rest of my talented teammates have come up with!! I can't wait to see what you create with this lovely inspiration photo. 



2 comments:

  1. Love that white on white cover plate background! Gorgeous design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful take on the inspiration photo, Marcie!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!