Saturday, June 3, 2017

Inspired by All the Little Things #59


Bright and beautiful florals in a lush palette of colours are the inspiration this week for the latest Inspired by All the Little Things challenge.

I stamped Kind Soul from WPlus 9 along the top and bottom corners and then die cut the panel using a stitched rectangle die. The flowers were watercoloured using Zig markers and once dry I added some details using Copic markers. The stamped sentiment and die cut "you" are from the May MFT Sketchy Flowers card kit. I used a sparkly silver embossing powder on the die cut. A few clear sequins finish off the panel and it is all adhered using foam tape to a white card base.

Happy Saturday to you all! It's time to head over to the Inspired By blog and see what the rest of my talented teammates have come up with this week! Play along with us...I'd love to see what you create using this gorgeous floral inspiration photo. Details on how to join us are here.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty. I like the design and flowers.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!