Saturday, May 20, 2017

Inspired by All the Little Things #57


What is more spring-like than a colourful bouquet of gorgeous tulips? The Inspired by All the Little Things challenge this week is SO lovely and made me think of watercolouring spring flowers.

I used a paintable print from Simon Says Stamp (In Full Bloom) and my Zig markers to colour it. A stitched edge, just a few sequins, and an embossed sentiment keep it simple and allow the colours to take center stage.

Where will this inspiration photo take you? I hope you will play along with us this week. Details are here on how to join us and I can't wait to see what you come up with! Happy Saturday.

4 comments:

  1. Super pretty take on the inspiration photo, Marcie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL flower bouquet! The sentiment is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Marcie! Love the watercolored bouquet!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!