Saturday, May 13, 2017

Inspired by All the Little Things #56


I thought since it's the day before Mother's Day here, it was the perfect opportunity to use the Inspired by All the Little Things challenge to create a card for my mom! That lovely floral bouquet served as my inspiration.

I used the Color Pop Florals kit from Papertrey Ink for my flowers. Some are the pre-printed pieces included with the kit, and some are stenciled, stamped, and die cut myself. I arranged them all and adhered them to a Drop Cover Panel die cut background from Reverse Confetti (possibly my new favourite die!). The sentiment is from Family Ties by PTI. A few clear sequins finish it off.

Hop on over to the Inspired By blog if you haven't already been there to see what my amazing teammates came up with this week. You'll love it! Play along with us this week...I can't wait to see what you create.

Happy Saturday, and Happy Mother's Day to the mommas. Hugs.



3 comments:

  1. Beautiful take on the inspiration photo, Marcie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marcy, this is a beautiful Mother's Day card! I like how you focused on the flowers for this card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, Marcie, and I'll bet your mother loved it! That background die really adds a WOW factor!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!