Saturday, May 6, 2017

Inspired by All the Little Things #55

Are you staying dry? We've experienced several days of heavy rain in our area and I'm starting to wonder if I need to build an ark lol! Luckily I live on a big hill and don't have much concern for flooding...but it's still pretty soggy around here.


This week's Inspired by All the Little Things challenge has a gorgeous floral inspiration that just delighted me. I love those colours! That rustic chair! Wow.
Here's how I interpreted it:
Dreamy patterned papers from the Chasing Dreams collection by Crate Paper, paired with vellum and some pretty die cuts put this card together nicely. It's hard to tell in this photo, but the die cuts and sentiment are adhered to the vellum which allowed me to put a little glue under those pieces and glue the vellum panel to the patterned paper with no adhesive peeking through anywhere. The sentiment (the die cut and the stamped part) is from two different My Favorite Things sets. They have such inspirational sayings that are perfect on cards that I can send out to any of my friends.

You can see that my colours are more pink than the inspiration photo...oh well. It's all in how you see it, right?! :)

Thanks for stopping in today. Don't forget to head on over to the Inspired By blog to see what the rest of my teammates came up with! Have a great day.

5 comments:

  1. Wow...those patterned papers are so gorgeous! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, Marcie! I love your wonderful take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! This is gorgeous, Marcie! Love all the layers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the floral papers paired with the die-cut vine!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!