Saturday, April 22, 2017

Inspired by All the Little Things #53


Sweet and sparkly is how I would describe this week's inspiration for the latest Inspired by All the Little Things challenge. Soft pastel tones and a touch silver glitter for a bit of elegance paired with a classic kraft look is such a fun combination!


My card today uses Waffle Flower Crafts products. That Chunky Chevron die is so great because it leaves you with many pieces to work with. Cut it out from various colours of cardstock like I did here, and you can mix and match for several cards.  I layered them in the pattern I wanted and adhered them to a kraft card base. The focal point was made from the Lacy Flowers die, and the sentiment from the Lacy Flower stamp set stamped in Charcoal dye ink.

You will want to head right on over to the Inspired By blog so you can see all the lovely creations my fellow design team members came up with AND to see who our guest designer is this week!

Thanks for stopping in and have a happy Saturday!

2 comments:

  1. I love this! Fabulous take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your unique and genius interpretation of the photo! Those chunky chevrons rock!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!