Saturday, March 25, 2017

*It's a GIRL!* Blog Hop


Today is a special day as a whole lot of us are helping celebrate the upcoming arrival of baby girl Croghan! The beautiful baby momma Lesley Croghan organizes so many challenges (I'm on Inspired by All the Little Things with her) and is so full of creativity! Lesley, I wish you and your husband lots of love and baby snuggles!

Here's my card:
I used Lil' Inker Designs products for my card today. The Quilted Stitched Pattern cover-up die was used for the pink cardstock background, and the Warm Welcome stamp set and coordinating dies for the focal point. I LOVE that Welcome word die...a new favourite! A few sequins finish it off.

The Inlinkz gallery will be open until March 31 at midnight MST if you want to come celebrate with us! Link up HERE at Lori Turner's blog. A big thank you to Lori for organizing this.

4 comments:

  1. So, so pretty, Marcie! It reminds me of a baby blanket. Thanks for joining the hop and helping to surprise Lesley!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Marcie! This is such a lovely Spring themed baby card! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!