Saturday, March 25, 2017

Inspired by All the Little Things #49


Spring is officially here and Easter is approaching, so what is more appropriate than a sweet little bunny themed inspiration photo for this week's Inspired by All the Little Things challenge?!

I used the absolutely adorable Hippity Hoppity stamp set (and coordinating dies) from Reverse Confetti for my card today.  Cute, cuddly, and colouring with Copics is not usually in my repertoire but I'm always trying to learn and grow as a card maker and wanted to make something outside my comfort zone. Yay me!
The images were stamped and die cut, then coloured in with Copic markers. I masked the basket along the bottom of the card and stamped the carrots and eggs. The sentiment was stamped using Cornflower ink and that fun patterned paper is from the Dear Lizzy Lovely Day collection.


http://inspiredbyallthelittlethings.blogspot.ca/

Thanks for stopping in today! Be sure to head on over to the Inspired By blog if you haven't already to see what the rest of my teammates came up with AND to see who our guest is this week!

4 comments:

  1. Love this...so cute! I know I should have bought this set ;) !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your use of these adorable RC bunnies! Can't believe Easter will be here in just a little over 2 weeks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!