Saturday, March 11, 2017

Inspired by All the Little Things #47

Saturday means a new Inspired by All the Little Things challenge! I gasped when I saw this inspiration photo. It's so pretty and wild and fun (Coincidentally this is also how I'm often described...or at least that's how I describe myself.  *Just kidding* It's a sassy Saturday around here).

After heat embossing the map image from Origami Map by Neat & Tangled, I used my Gansai Tambi watercolours to create a pastel rainbow across the card. A simple stitched edge and a bold sentiment keeps this card clean and simple but with an effective message!

I'm also playing along in this month's Little Tangles challenge- RAINBOW.

Head on over to the Inspired By blog to check out what the rest of my amazing teammates came up with. You will LOVE it. :) Play along with us this week! You have until Friday at 12pm PST to link up your creation inspired by the photo.

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love your take on the inspiration photo, Marcie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful take on the inspiration, Marcie! Love how you used watercoloring to create your rainbow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This so cool! Lovely idea - simply beautiful! Thanks for playing with LTCh:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your rainbow of watercolors in the background! Gorgeous take on the photo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your rainbow map looks fabulous and the bold sentiment really draws the eye!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely pastel rainbow. And just the right stamp set to create an emboss resist card! Thank you so much for joining us at Little Tangles challenge.
    xx Ashwini

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful, soft rainbow and it shows off that map image so perfectly!! A fabulous CAS design and I'm so excited you shared it with us at Little Tangles!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!