Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Stencils and Sparkle

A recent online crafty purchase made its way into my hands just as the Winnie & Walter 3rd Birthday Challenges went live. I KNEW it was fate. :) Today I paired up that purchase- the Sketchy Thoughts stamp set and Nuvo Glimmer Paste, with an older product I've had for awhile, the Pattern of the Rings Creative Screenings stencil.


I've seen the Glimmer Paste used on white cardstock so much that I wanted to branch out and try something different. I've used it on black cardstock for my card today. The shine is UNREAL. So sparkly and gorgeous, and the stencil really helped with that! Once dry I adhered it to a white card base using foam tape. The speech bubble was stamped in a bright pink dye ink and the sentiment in a crisp black. I fussy cut it, adhered it with foam tape and added a few black and white sequins.

This was created for the stencil challenge by Kelly Griglione to help celebrate the Winnie & Walter birthday festivities. I have a few more cards to show for it in the next few days, so stay tuned.

Thanks for stopping in, and have a great day!

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me some love!