Saturday, February 25, 2017

Inspired by All the Little Things #45

No talkie before coffee is the morning mantra around here. When the kids were smaller I used to pretend to wake up a grizzly bear, and as soon as I had a sip of coffee I turned back into their mom. They loved it and it made us all smile...and it was a little bit true. :)

I like my coffee dark roast, with some cream and sweetener and try to limit to two cups in morning. How do you take yours? Or are you a tea drinker? Pop (or soda for some of you lol)?

With coffee on the brain, here's my card for this week's Inspired by All the Little Things challenge.


I heat embossed my sentiment in Liquid Platinum powder on white cardstock, then die cut it with a stitched circle die. That particular stamp is no longer in stock at Simon Says Stamp, but you can find loads of other hilarious sentiments here. The woodgrain background was created by adhering strips of patterned paper together and die cutting them all with a stitched rectangle die.

Simple card, but to the point! :) Head on over to the Inspired By blog and see what the rest of my teammates have come up with. You'll be amazed. Play along with us this week...I can't wait to see what you come up with!

4 comments:

  1. LOVE your fun take on the photo! That sentiment totally made me laugh! Due to having A-fib, I can't have caffeine, so it's decaf for me with some kind of flavored creamer. Only one cup a day. And...growing up in Ohio, we always called it pop, but after meeting my husband in college then being in VA all these years, I've joined the ranks and call it soda now. Geez...got on a roll here with my commenting - lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this, Marcie! Fabulous take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun take on the inspiration! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!