Saturday, February 11, 2017

Inspired by All the Little Things #43

This week's Inspired by All the Little Things challenge speaks to me. I'm pretty sure if I built my own home, that is what my dining area would look like. It has Marcie written all over it.

My card went together quickly with the help of patterned paper and the Grand Botanicals die collection from Papertrey Ink. I die cut all the pieces, adhered them together and popped them up on the card with foam adhesive. The black base of the flower was coated in clear Wink of Stella so along with the silver sparkle paper on the leaves, this card really SHINES. Love it. The 'celebrate' from Waffle Flower stands out perfectly against it all.

Play along with us this week! I can't wait to see what you come up with. Head on over to the Inspired By blog for more inspiration from my wonderful teammates.

7 comments:

  1. Oh la la...love that bold pop of pink!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is such a classy and gorgeous design! Love the simple elegance!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card! The pink and black really pop off the background.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful take on the inspiration photo, Marcie! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This has such a great graphic punch! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!