Saturday, February 4, 2017

Inspired by All the Little Things #42


I love when one of the Inspired by All the Little Things challenges coordinates with an upcoming holiday...and for me it's my wedding anniversary (Ha! NOT Valentine's Day!) We don't usually celebrate the big hearts and flowers day on the 14th, because our anniversary is the 18th and there's only so much my husband can remember. ;)


For my card today I used the wood grain, colours and LOVE theme to guide my creativity. I stamped our initials (Sophisticated Script from Concord & 9th) on a white die cut circle and embossed them in gold. It's adhered right on the patterned paper card base and a perfectly sized heart adds the pretty pop of colour. A few flicks of white spray mist finish it off. Overall it's very masculine and perfect to give my husband in a few weeks.

Thanks for stopping in today! Head on over to the Inspired By blog to see what the rest of the design team came up with, and who our amazing guest designer is this week! I hope you'll play along with us and I can't wait to see what you create. :)


8 comments:

  1. I absolutely love your take on this weeks inspiration photo! I may need to case this one for my hubby. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a creative and clever take on the photo! Happy anniversary to you both!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your fabulous take on the inspiration photo, Marcie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic card, I love how it is personalized.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marcie, perfect for your hubby. Really like what you did.

    ReplyDelete
  6. FABULOUS...love the initials idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow I just love this. So personal and loving the white splats. Had a little chuckle about you not celebrating Valentines as your anniversary was so close...we don't want to overload our husbands LOL x Great card and thank you for the inspiration x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!