Thursday, February 9, 2017

Grateful!

Just a quick pop in to share a card I made for the current Paper Smooches challenge. The theme is LOVE and wouldn't this card be perfect to give someone you LOVE?

I loosely sketched a heart on my white cardstock panel, then began stamping within it various flowers and hearts using a light hybrid ink so I could colour in with Copic markers after. Most of the flowers and leaves come from Blossoming Buds and Best Buds, and the tiny hearts from Delightful Greetings.  I added a few white gel pen dots, and coloured in the background of the heart with a pencil crayon. The sentiment was stamped several times over top using my MISTI.


Thanks for stopping in today! I hope you have a fabulous day!

2 comments:

  1. The colors and design of your beautiful heart card is spectacular! This is so precious! Love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHHHHHHHH! I LOVE how you were inspired by the graphic for this challenge- fab card! Great design and color choices:) THANKS so much for joining in the fun- hope you play along with our March challenge that starts tomorrow <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!