Thursday, February 23, 2017

Bright Colours

I'm back with another card for the Winnie & Walter 3rd Birthday Bash. There is still time to play along, so be sure to check out all the details here!

The Bright Colours challenge with Lydia practically screamed my name. Give me all the rainbows! While I certainly don't mind creating soft and sweet cards, bright and bold is definitely more "Marcie" style.


I started by adhering strips of cardstock down the center of a white card base. The speech bubble from Sketchy Thoughts was stamped in black ink and the sentiment heat embossed in white. I fussy cut it (why oh why do I never buy the coordinating dies?!) and adhered it with foam tape. No sequins, no extra embellishments, just a fun, bold card! This would be so easy to mass produce.

Thanks for stopping in today! I hope your day is as bright and bold as my card. :)

2 comments:

  1. Love, love, love this! The spectrum of color is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Very bright and happy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!